TEMA:

My black pine is dying help please! 3 años 3 meses antes #1562

• Johan94
  • Autor del tema
  • Fuera de línea
  • Gracias recibidas: 0
Hi, I come here looking for your help and advises.
About 3 months ago we moved to a studio flat where we couldn't put our bonsais in a sunny place, some weeks after moving, I started to see that their leafs were getting yellow like dying then I decided to ask for permission to the administration to take them to the roof, once there it was worse for them our star pine died quickly and our black pine resisted but it lost its leafs. Checking its trunk I found is still green but this is been reduced I mean the trunk is getting yellow just the last part of the trunk close to the roots is green so I don't know what to do and I'd like some advises because I don't want it to die I'd like to save it! I've been watering it and putting it a plastic bag but this seems not to be working and I don't know what else to do or if cut the dried branches any advise I'd be really grateful. Thanks in advance.

Este mensaje tiene una imagen adjunta.
Por favor iniciar sesión o registrarse para verla.

Por favor, Identificarse o Crear cuenta para unirse a la conversación.

My black pine is dying help please! 3 años 3 meses antes #1563

Hi Johan. Thanks for posting here.

I think your pine are died. The black pine use to resist the winter and the low temperatures outside, and the best place to get it alive is outside. If you have had your pine inside, this could be the reason of the died.

I just take a look at the pictures and you can't do anything to revive it.

I recommend you to keep the pot because it looks nice and get another tree. If you have problems with the administration with the outside part of your home, you can get an inside bonsai, like ficus, carmonas or something like that. Almost every threes needs to be outside, but there's some species which can be inside.

Regards,

Javi

Por favor, Identificarse o Crear cuenta para unirse a la conversación.

• Página:
Identificarse Registrarse
Tarea Cron empieza